Wine & Spring Contest
Win a curated wine experience for two people with the Franschoek Wine Tram worth R 2'300!
Three simple steps to enter the contest:
1. Register with Experiando
2. Recommend your three favourite wineries
3. Like us on Facebook
Get started by registering with just a few clicks:
About the Spring & Wine Contest
Experiando is a social travel platform. We connect like-minded people and allow you to get personalised recommendations from friends and the community.
Start spring with a blast
After a rather hefty winter let’s celebrate spring, get out of the house and have some fun.
What are your favourite wineries? Just recommend three of them on our platform and earn your chance to win!
Recommend at least three places before the 25th November 2020.
And a little hint: if you enter more than three recommendations your chances to win do increase…!
All the best — the Experiando team.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Experiando Ltd. in Switzerland.
- The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over, except employees of Experiando Ltd., their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://experiando.lpages.co/capetown_contest_0420. The actual competition is run on Facebook, Instagram and experiando.io.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on experiando.io and Facebook.
- The Competition commences on 9th April 2020 and ends on 5th May 2020. After the end date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: You are considered to have entered the competition if a) you have registered with experiando.io, and b) created a minimum of three (3) public recommendations in experiando.io in or near Cape Town (up to 50 km radius), and c) liked the Experiando Facebook page and share our Facebook competition post with at least three (3) friends.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants from the competition if their data entered is incomplete or false or does not adhere to the following minimum standards: a) recommendations need to be tagged fully and correctly, b) any recommendation text shall be in a positive and proper tone, and c) recommendation text shall be at least 50 characters.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a voucher from a restaurant of choice in Cape Town, South Africa valued at 2’000 ZAR in total. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software from a shortlist, based on the quality and quantity of entries, from all entries that comply with 9. and 10, which will be verified by Experiando Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook and Instagram within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no recourse to legal action.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swiss data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.